- 1 News: Location Scout – Location Management Pfizer Geodon
News: Location Scout – Location Management Pfizer Geodon
Location Scout and Location Management for an industrial / corporate pharma video.
- Production Company: CCG MetaMedia (NYC)
- Director / Producer: Joel Pomeroy
- Assistant Producer: Justin Powell
- Director of Photography: Roger Grange
Ziprasidone (marketed as Geodon, Zeldox by Pfizer) was the fifth atypical antipsychotic to gain approval (February 2001) in the United States. It is approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the treatment of schizophrenia, and acute mania and mixed states associated with bipolar disorder. Its intramuscular injection form is approved for acute agitation in schizophrenic patients for whom treatment with just ziprasidone is appropriate.