- 1 News: Location Scout Verizon Wireless 4G – Location scouting for a print campaign for Verizon Wireless. (Basking Ridge, NJ)
- 2 Advertising Agency: McCann WorldGroup (NYC)
- 3 Production Company / Producer: InnaK Productions / Lovely Giant, Inna Khavinson (NYC)
- 4 Photographer: Ted Sabarese (NYC)
- 5 Verizon Wireless – Wikipedia
- 6 4G – Wikipedia
News: Location Scout Verizon Wireless 4G – Location scouting for a print campaign for Verizon Wireless. (Basking Ridge, NJ)
Advertising Agency: McCann WorldGroup (NYC)
Production Company / Producer: InnaK Productions / Lovely Giant, Inna Khavinson (NYC)
Photographer: Ted Sabarese (NYC)
Cellco Partnership d.b.a. Verizon Wireless, is a mobile network operator that offers wireless voice, messaging and data products and services to customers in the United States. Verizon Wireless is the largest wireless communications services provider in the United States with 111.3 million subscribers as of Q3 2012.
Headquartered in Basking Ridge, New Jersey, the company is a joint venture of U.S. telecommunications firm Verizon Communications and UK multinational mobile network operator Vodafone. Verizon Communications holds 55 percent ownership and Vodafone hold the remaining 45 percent ownership of the joint venture.
On January 9, 2009, Verizon Wireless acquired Alltel Wireless in a deal valued at $28.1 billion. The acquisition helped Verizon overtake AT&T Mobility to become the largest mobile network operator in the United States.
In telecommunications, 4G is the fourth generation of mobile phone mobile communications standards. It is a successor of the third generation (3G) standards. A 4G system provides mobile ultra-broadband Internet access, for example to laptops with USB wireless modems, to smartphones, and to other mobile devices. Conceivable applications include amended mobile web access, IP telephony, gaming services, high-definition mobile TV, video conferencing and 3D television. Recently, Android and Windows-enabled cellular devices have fallen in the 4G category. One base advantage of 4G is that it can at any point of travelling time provide an internet data transfer rate higher than any existing cellular services (excluding broadband and Wi-Fi connections)