- 1 Location scout resources for the eastern Canadian Province of Quebec
- 2 Location Scout Resource: Film Offices in Quebec
- 3 Quebec Film and Television Council
- 4 …via AFCI (Association of Film Commissioners International)
- 5 Argenteuil Laurentians Film and TV Commission
- 6 Quebec – Wikipedia
- 7 Quebec, Canada at Amazon
Location scout resources for the eastern Canadian Province of Quebec
including film office information, facts, news, other references and data of interest to location scouts, location managers and other production personnel.
Location Scout Resource: Film Offices in Quebec
The Québec Film and Television Council’s mission is to contribute to the development of Québec’s competitiveness as a world-class film and television production centre.
- Quebec Film and Television Council News
- Quebec Film and Television Council Locations
- Quebec Film and Television Council Tax Incentives
Looking for outstanding locations? We can help you! We will email you the results of our locations search throughout the Laurentians based on your specific needs.
Quebec is a province in east-central Canada. It is the only Canadian province that has a predominantly French speaking population and French as the sole official language at the provincial level.
Quebec is Canada’s largest province by area and its second-largest administrative division; only the territory of Nunavut is larger. It is bordered to the west by the province of Ontario, James Bay and Hudson Bay, to the north by Hudson Strait and Ungava Bay, to the east by the Gulf of Saint Lawrence and the provinces of Newfoundland and Labrador and New Brunswick. It is bordered on the south by the US states of Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, and New York. It also shares maritime borders with Nunavut, Prince Edward Island, and Nova Scotia.